News for May 2007

ALL THE WILD WONDERS TO BENEFIT CHILDREN W/DIABETES FOUNDATION

We’re excited to be a part of “All the Wild Wonders,” a CD of kids/family music to benefit the Children With Diabetes Foundation.  Artists include They Might Be Giants, Trout Fishing In America, Sara Hickman, Willy Porter, Joanie Bartels, John Flynn, the Tell-Alls, Hank’s Cadillac and more.  We contributed “In My Own Good Time” which features Declan Murphy (8 yrs old), Ellis Kelsey and Myles Klapkowski (both 7 yrs old).  This project was put together by Kim Alexander (formerly of WXPN, currently member of the band Hank’s Cadillac) after her daughter was diagnosed with Type One diabetes.  60% of the proceeds from the purchase of this CD will go to the Children With Diabetes Foundation, while the other 40% will go to the Thomas Jefferson University Hospital.  “All The Wild Wonders” can be purchased here.

Posted: May 1st, 2007
Categories: Uncategorized
Tags:
Comments: No Comments.
  • Facebook
  • MySpace